Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fantastic Weekend

Allow me to thank Hui Lee & Wai Kian for asking me to be their unofficial official photographer on the day of their wedding. My fiancee and I have known Hui Lee since secondary school and Wai Kian for the past couple of years and I am honoured to do so. More on their actual day photoshoot later.

Hui Lee & Wai Kian
Hui Lee & Wai Kian


Hui Lee & Me
Hui Lee & Me

Hui Lee and us goes back a long way back to when we were members of the St. John's Ambulance in Setapak High School and Kepong Baru Secondary School. I knew Hui Lee through Spellbound, and we together with Chok Yee have spent many good times together. We had lost contact with Chok Yee since the last couple of years as
she's been living in Singapore with her hubby, Kevin and son, Oliver. Till today.

It was a pleasant surprise for Chok Yee to call us as we've missed her dearly. And to have her together with my fiancee, Hui Lee and Wai Kian was a moment long overdue.

Group Photo
Spellbound, Chok Yee, Hui Lee, Wai Kian and me - note : pix credit to my young padawan, Oliver

Chok Yee & Me
Chok Yee & Me

Oh, Oliver Yeo aka Kevin Yeo Jr tagged along with Chok Yee when she visited our home. And boy, was he hyper. Truth be told, I'm never keen on kids who are overly physical and on the constant move. But here is a kid, who despite 'playing all out', also listens well to his mum. My hats off to her coz I'll probably be just as strict or more if ever I have kids of my own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chok Yee, please come more often. It's not just because we miss you, but also because we are in need of a free of charge cleaner from time to time too.

Maid in Manhattan, I mean Cheras

My fiancee and I wishes Hui Lee and Wai Kian our congratulations. May there be plenty of great journeys ahead of your lives.

1 comment:

Spellbound said...

I *heart* Oliver!!