Thursday, September 4, 2008

Warbook @ Facebook

I'm addicted, that's all I can say. My lover, who initially introduced, taught & assisted in the growth of my hero, is now just as addicted after I showed him the tricks of the game. I have to admit, I spend most of my time on the internet mainly on this game. It's available on either Facebook or Bebo.

Warbook

All you have to do is find and add the Warbook application and visit
here for tips and strategies. WARNING : Don't play this game if you don't know when to rest and when to play.

The good thing about this game is that it is real time. And there is a strategy to playing it. Even a code of conduct amongst the alliances. Facebook, ahhh, I forgot how I got started on Facebook. And the moment I did, someone said to me, "Finally, you are on Facebook". Huh? Facebook only mah. Tried many applications I have, but Warbook is by far the most interesting of them all. Fleet Command? Slayers? Werewolf? They're all child's play when compared to this.

So, try it for those who hasn't and has time to spare. But please don't ignore my above warning. It is addictive once you get the hang of it.

1 comment:

Spellbound said...

somebody should have warned you earlier.. too late now *sigh*