Monday, November 12, 2007

It's Disgusting, Don't Look

I can't believe my luck, and I don't mean a windfall or good luck. Who hasn't had a breakout of pimples before right? It should be normal. But of all places for it to pop out, this has to be my worse nightmare.

Disgusting

Come on, in between the nostrils? You have no idea the amount of pain it is having on me. Though not really visible unless you are shorter than me, it caused swelling around my nostrils and upper lip. And the constant pain gave me headache and sleepless nights. Panadols gave me some relief on Friday. But came Saturday, it was just too much. Rolling in bed and couldn't sleep, I rushed myself to a clinic and the doctor told me the pimple got infected. Gave me anti-nflammatory pills anti-swelling pills, stronger pain killers, anti-biotics, some cream + a RM65 bill. The pain killer took its effect 45 minutes later. It was then and only then could I sleep.

Till now the swelling is there. Burst damnit, burst I say @#%$!*?


No comments: