Monday, July 28, 2008

Who So Serious?

Most people says I'm a very serious person. I'm serious when it comes to being punctual. I'm serious when it comes to work. I'm serious when people let me down. I'm serious when I let people down.

Imagine a life without seriousness. Where people will go like this ...


1. Hey, you're late. Damn that's funny. Haha, let's do that again next time.

2. Oh, you want to provide 3 inch concrete instead of 4? Haha, sure thing ... so long as it doesn't crack and look like the crack in your arse.

3. Hehe, it's ok you couldn't make it at the last minute. I'll probably return the favour hahaha


Seriousness has a time and place for it. Maybe I overdo it, and people don't think of me as fun. Well, all I can say is ......


Photobucket


Why So Serious about me being so serious?

Seriously, the late Heath Ledger was at his best as one of Batman's greatest nemesis. His unseriousness as a villain really puts serious people like me to shame. And this has got to be an all time best for Batman's franchise. Applaud to the casting crew for their seriousness in finding an awesome actor to play that role.

Now, should I remain serious? Seriously? Can you be serious please? Hahaha, why so serious?

The Dark Knight, a must watch.

No comments: