Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Taken on Halloween Day

Well, here you have it. I'm married and there's nothing you girls can do about it. You all had your chance, too bad. The best girl won. In retrospective, I won too. And what a day it was. A day to take the vows said, or lack off, seriously, and a day just being plain silly, much to mine and everyone else amusement, including the public.

Waking up at ungodly hours to prepare for the day, eyes barely open when faced to the sun to get the best possible lighting angle for the photographer, the usual sweat dripping as if I just came out of a shower were just amongst the few parts of the day that seems to challenge my gung-ho-ness I had. Was it all worth it? You bet it was.

Well, a sneak preview if you will, these shots are just merely taken by our 'daughters' who were there trudging along with us wherever we went. God bless their hearts. They're not taken by the hired photographer of the day, Robin Ng, which I look forward to seeing the final results when it is ready.

Registered

Is He Really Signing It?
"Wow, he's actually signing it" thought her

She Ain't Heavy, She's My Sweetheart

Shhhhhhh
This was taken opposite Pavilion, whose management did not allow us to snap any photographs related to wedding, much to my disgust of their snobbish policy.

Shy
This picture is taken at Khareyana Spa, courtesy of Puan Azam who allowed us to utilize the location. If only she'd offer free spa treatment for the day too :P

And to my wife (got to get used to it), I love you and here's wishing you a Happy Birthday too. I shall reward you tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats mat!!.. lovely photos and lovely couple.. :)

cant wait to see that whole album. :)

sherene

MatJun said...

Thanks Sherene, hopefully the album will be ready by nov 15