Monday, January 21, 2008

Fish Food

Having been bitten by some pesky fishes when I was swimming in the sea during a recent trip to Kota Kinabalu made me grew wary of them. I mean those fishes were stalking my every move. I can actually see them following me when I had my snorkel on and looked under water. I shooed them by kicking my leg towards them and they would just scatter only to return. And their bite sure pack one helluva punch. Even made some of my friends bleed. They'll swim fast towards your leg, and SNAP. You don't even know what hit you.

Well, I subjected myself to it again last Saturday, albeit a mild, or many mild bites. I'm beginning to love Pavilion very much. For it's shops, for its orange juice, ease in finding a car park, and now for their Fish Spa. For RM38, this is what some of us subjected our feet to for 1/2 hour.

Feets

she finds it ticklish
Ticklish? I love it

Hairy

They were ticklish at first, but after half a minute or so, it started to feel good. The fishes are known as "Garra Rufa". Discovered in Turkey, they are known to peck away at dead skin and that they did. My feet did felt smoother. During the treatment by the fishes, they somehow seemed to swarmed around my feet. Must be my dirty feet.


No comments: