Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Regrets & Accomplishments

Resolutions here, resolutions there. It's impossible not to hear about them when you're around people. How many of us actually made pledges for the year only to totally forgot about it or chose to ignore it? Well, I have none for 2008 but here are my 2007 upz and downz.

My regrets are ....
1. not visiting my grandma often enough
2. not being able to bring my fast but efficient driving to a screeching halt
3. not having enough funds to furnish my guest room
4. not being able to control my temper and mood changes
5. having high expectations of humanity
6. having more responsibilities at work :(
7. eating too much instant noodles, fried luncheon meat & sausages sinced I moved out on my own
8. being too verbal with my opinions, despite with logic and common sense
9. over spending on my car
10. not being a registered voter

11. Malaysia sent a tourist up in space, wasting taxpayers money
12. the condo management increased maintenance charges by 40%
13. the hills in Melawati are to be cleared for development

My accomplishments are ....
1. making better fried rice, cooking porridge & ABC soup
2. turned my car into a role model for other Vios
3. found myself in awesome Japan
4. retaining my Nokia N73 for a full year
5. obtaining a Diploma in Prohect Management
6. having more responsibilities at work :)
7. learning to use the basic functions of Adobe Photoshop
8. started a novice blog
9. staying on my own for a full year, and survived
10. losing weight since returning from Japan
11. did 19 magnificient laps at Sepang International F1 Circuit
12. we sang a song for a 5 day work week, and realised in 2008
13. being engaged to my childhood sweetheart
14. changing my wardrobe from British India to GAP & Zara

I am sure there's more where that came from. Perhaps another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you lost weight huh? In 2008 aim look like Will Smith in Legend. I so like this lean version of him.
Speaking of which I have to lose some weight myself too!