Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Am Legend @ Signature GSC

RM20 for a movie tickets? Who would pay so much? Yours truly lah of course. I mean, I was willing to pay RM25 when GSC introduced Gold Class and was showing Lord of The Rings. No I didn't get to try out Gold Class and don't ask me why. Now Gold Class has shot up to RM45 or more. It's a no no for me anymore. What do I get for RM20? Well for one, all the seats are couple seats. 2 seats separated by aisle on either side. And the seats were comfortable unlike GSC Pavilion. So thumbs up for GSC Signature at The Gardens. Would I pay again? Probably not but then again, who knows.

Photobucket

Cupcakes
They gave cupcakes during the promotion. Rather nice actually.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spacious enough

There's been an influx of zombie like movies this year, namely Resident Evil & 28 weeks later. I Am Legend is no different. Starring one my my favourite actors, Will Smith, he potrays a military scientist who is trying to find a cure for a virus which causes mutation and turns everyone into a violent zombie like thingy. He and his dog Sam, are the only cast in the movie, mannequins and 2 survivors aside. Though similar story lines, I watched to see the effects and to get my heart pumping faster once in a while. One thing though, I didn't know Zombies were smart?

When finished, we went to Gurney Drive restaurant in The Gardens. But the price ain't no Gurney Drive (Penang). The fried rice below cost me a whopping RM18 *fainted* Don't think I'll be eating there anytime soon anymore. Oh, it's non-halal which is great. I'm a babi fan.

Photobucket

p/s : All pictures we taken with my trusty Nokia N73. Pardon the quality.

No comments: