Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Image

Hair, never had much styling done with my hair except for the occassional mousse applied. You see, I'm too lazy to be washing my hair everyday and I kinda enjoy having my hair all soft and nice. Long hair is a no-no for me. You see, I sweat very easily and profusely. Long hair aggravates that, hence I try to keep a short and tidy hairdo most of the time.

But never did I thought my hair could look the way it did during my company's annual dinner in Genting Highlands last Saturday. Never have I seen so much hairspray and gel used for a single event.

Who is this? I can't recognize him.

A word of thanks to my colleague and friend, Eric who made it possible for me to look the way I did for this one and final time. And we look stunning. Yeah, I have thick skin.

Gatsby Models
Wong, myself & Eric

No comments: