Friday, December 14, 2007

Beautiful vs Ugly Structures

I used to ply this road quite often when I was working for a company based in the golden triangle many years back. Never really appreciated it coz it was always packed with cars during the morning rush hours or I was usually looking forward to making my way back home.

But these past few months, often I have driven on this road during the night and have started to marvel at some of the structures that has cropped up here and there. The night scene was just beautiful. Coupled by the fact that there were so little cars coz I was headed into the city instead of out, a leisurely drive was what I did most of the time as compared to my Schumacher moments.

Somehow I don't understand why the government allow for some structures to be erected amidst all the nostalgic and futuristic ones. Can't they have the architect propose decent looking ones for approvals? Just look at the video below and wait till the end. You will know what I mean.



Advise : This video was captured by a professional stunt driver. Do not try this on your own. Video is approx 79 seconds.

Worse of all, they charge an entrance fee for this. Bah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah Hah this is funny and good...