Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Season Greetings!

This is the season when I look forward to visiting malls to see the kind of Christmas decorations they have. Most do not disappoint, with fresh ideas and designs popping up everywhere. Well here are some of the decors that I took with my digital and mobile camera.

Before
One Utama - Before

After
One Utama - After

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Curve

Deco at Mid Valley

Deco at Mid Valley
Mid Valley

Snowman at Suria KLCC

Deco at Suria KLCC
Suria KLCC

Well, I shouldn't have put in the last one. Suria KLCC doesn't seem to be moving along with time (kinda like the company I'm attached with). With fierce competition from rival malls within the vicinity, it's always the same old same old. Not just with Christmas decors but with the Ramadhan and Chinese New Year decors as well.

Pavilion, the new kid on the block, have a rather astonishing deco.

Deco at Pavillion

Deco at Pavillion

And I was in luck to catch the carolling there last Saturday night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Amd what a Saturday night it was. We witnessed some great dancing by a bunch of youths. Great stuff. Better that than rempitting. Very healthy activity.





We went for a drink at Island Bistro and for once, I didn't mind the orange juice not being sour. It was just right. Best orange juice I've had in years.

Slurpppppp, ahhh, heaven

Island Bistro

Gelato

The Gelato was pretty good and so was the service. We went in when it was due to close in 15 minutes. The Manager was kind enough to offer us another scoop of Gelato on the house. How could we resist. Now I can't wait to try out the Crayfish meals

I realised I have been avoiding many places due to my dislike of crowd and traffic. But there is seriously more entertainment at night and I've been a fool to avoid that time of the day.

Can You Make Me A Flower Please?

Macho Man

Dunno Who He Is

Fairlady

Jester With His Jester

Time to stop being a couch potato.

No comments: