Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Obituary Photo?

Well, if you have already been to Japan or are planning to do so, you need not worry. Considering the cost of living there and what tourist like me would have to fork out when I'm there in October, they have prepared your photo in advance.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A temporary visitor visa to Japan is valid for a period of 3 months. I kinda applied early and was lucky my travel period was within that period upon my Visa approval. It took only 3 days for them to process the Visa, barring any hiccups. An application form, passport, airline ticket (return preferably), bank statements and a photo were required. Click
here for additional details.

But why must the photo be in that format? Scary .....

1 comment:

KK Wong said...

The photo like someone during 1940s-1943s.

Ae you going to Japan soon? For honeymoon? or just travel...