Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dotter and Fatherhood

5 dotters, no sons, that's how many I have at my ripe age of 33 . I have adopted them many years ago. And now that I am wiser, I know better. I have no regrets for doing so, considering the tonnes of humor and laughter they have inflicted on me. And celebrating a dotter's birthday was what we recently did. Who attended? Mikunie, Cellie (dotter no.3), Mimikuku, Spellbound, and birthday girl, Piggy (dotter no.4). Don't ask me how the heck they have those names. I'm just as confused.

4 of them are actually going to Hanoi early next year.And the shock on Mimikuku's face when told of what to expect from a third world country, it was priceless. City girl.

Birthday presents these days have become somewhat, unimaginative. Discreet was not their forte when it came to giving out presents. Inserting the 'present', in full view of Piggy, I couldn't help but be amused and giggled at the table. The present?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"the best birthday present ever" - thought piggy

I always wondered what it was like to order photo prints online. And Cellie actually ordered prints from Flickr. Suprised I was to see the compilation and result of her orders. Nice.


Piggy, a very Happy Belated Birthday to you from Mummy & Dada!

1 comment:

Spellbound said...

Not unimaginative but rather being practical :P