Monday, October 15, 2007

Moshi Moshi!

I do not want to return to Malaysia. The past couple of days spent in Kansai prefecture was wonderful. Perfect weather, perfect transportation system, very clean, very systematic and the perfect travelling companion.

Just arrived in Tokyo this afternoon and was at the Shinjuku district, browsing around for potentially good buys for eletronics. I wish now I had left my credit cards in KL.

Tokyo really is a city of lights. Neons and huge LCD screens everywhere, you would go blind just looking around. But I guess that is the reason why many of them here wears sunglasses, even if it is at night. Oh, at 5:30pm, it is already dark.

My feet is killing me. Mount Kinabalu does not seem that bad after this. But it has been well worth the walk thus far. Internet is free at this hotel I am staying. So, I would not hog the line . If you must know, my sentences are in full because I can not find the apostrophe on their damn keyboard. Geez!

No comments: