Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lim Jia Xi

A colleague of mine just delivered a baby boy while I was away in Japan. Was at her place yesterday for lunch and she spoke of the escalating cost in having babies. Hey, isn't it still cheaper than adoption?

Born Lim Jia Xi, he looks so much like his older brother. Congratulations Jimmy & Yvonne!

Lim Jia Xi

Babies, they are so damn cute when young. Is that why people have them? Had an insightful discussion with his mum and my colleague many weeks ago. They were mumbling about high cost in raising a child, and I'm talking about from birth till they actually start to earn a living. I posted a question. "Parents these days seems to grumble about the escalating cost of raising a kid. This cost, that cost, this cost, that cost. But I rarely hear discussion of how much joy does a kid has on a parent. If that is so, why do they have kids in the first place". I can't remember their actual answers. Perhaps you could comment on my question too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...it is amazing how alike they look.

Raising kids...it is not for the faint-hearted!