Monday, October 29, 2007

Money Cheating Establishment

What has become of businesses? Have they stooped so low that this has to happen to me, yet again?

I was at Mid Valley Megamall yesterday. Having only eaten an half boiled egg and crackers for breakfast much earlier in the morning, my stomach growled way before lunch time.

I have not been to a Delifrance in a very long time, much less this outlet.

Boycott Them

Having ordered some beverages and pastries, the bill came up to a cool RM48.95 for 5 of us. Taking out a RM50 note from my already depleting wallet to pay, I knew how much change to expect. Would you believe it that they just returned RM1? Did they fail Maths? Was their cash register not working? They didn't even bother to tell me if they had run out of coins or small change. They just left the tray, receipt and RM1 on the table and left. Leeches ......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This seems to happen a lot in KL these days. You may end up looking like a jerk for kicking up a fuss simply because we are short-changed a few cents (which couldn't buy us anything anyway)and yet we can't help but feel literally short-changed and yes, cheated!

Boycott this outlet, if I am you cos there are tons of other food outlets which serve good quality pastries as well, if not better.