Thursday, October 11, 2007

告別

Japan, here I come. After months of preparation and numerous destination changes, I am one day away from Land of The Rising Sun. My bag is filled with instant noodles, snacks, drinks, cereals and biscuits.

Let's pack this in first

dinner

Then this

Snacks

Won't be enough, we need more

breakfast

We need drinks

Milo & Dutch Lady

Hey, it's expensive to have our meals there. A simple Bento lunch box would set me back approx RM30, so I heard. It's a lunch box for goodness sake. I expect to lose weight by the time I get back, if I decide to come back.

Sayonara

it's heavy shit


5 comments:

Spellbound said...

just admit it that u're mere fussy when it comes to food!

Anonymous said...

U should be freeing your space as much as possible because u will be needing the space to fill in alot of goodies from this snacks wonderland!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah spellbound is right, if my memory serves me right, you dislike Japanese food.

You look like you're going to climb KK again!!

Anonymous said...

Do you need porter??? if yes please call.....

MatJun said...

i am fussy, but the space will come when I finish my rations.

natasya, i dislike sushi, not jap food entirely.